Welcome to Detroit's Producer of Photography: Santa Fabio's page*
Contact: [email protected]
This is my business principle:
"Beautifully composed and lit photographs are magnificent.
They do more than just record the passage of time, of emotion, of place. They tell the story."
Quality Never Goes Out of Style!
I am dynamic and energetic, with an entrepreneurial style; I specializes in creative photography. I love creating images of people and experimenting with different programs on still life photography. Plus, I am an excellent facial retoucher. You will be pleased with my results.
If you are looking for a creative who is fun to work with, and cares about the final image, look no further. My clients trust and believe in my abilities to make a great image.
I have over 30 years of experience, and have focused on advertising, brochures, annual reports, corporate newsletters and editorial photography. I am a hard-charger with the uncanny and intuitive ability to put subjects at ease during photo shoots. Combining the latest in photo technology with an old-fashioned emphasis on quality, my work guarantees customer satisfaction and loyalty. I am also available for commissioned portraits.
• Attention to detail and coordination of photo shoot
• Ability to Look beneath the surface to reveal what is best in an individual
• Developed journalistic skills, which assist in quick reactions to changing scenes
• Engaging personality that connects instantly with top-level executives
• Flexible schedule to accommodate top-level executive schedules
• Digital capability and retouching skills with current software
• Fluent in Italian.
* Dual citizenship: US and Italian
• Avid Sailor and a member of North Star Sail Club
• Past Vice President of the Michigan Chapter of ASMP
My motto is: Professional, Creative and Dependable photography for your needs. For images that are a cut above the rest, you have come to the right place.
One of my photographs from the Fox Theater Renovation is part of the Detroit Institute of Art's permanent collection.
December 2013 - March 2015: "Spur of The Moment" Photo was represented by Presence II Productions Gallery of Decorative Arts and Design's Gallery in Detroit, Michigan.
Featured in the book:" Italians in Detroit", by Armando Delicato, 2005
Published In: African Americans On Wheels, Agence France-Presse (AFP), Associated Press (AP), Auto Exec Magazine, Barron's, BusinessWeek, Channel Pro Magazine, Costco Publication, Design News, Detroit Monthly, Eating Well Magazine, Essence, Ford Dealer World, Foundation News & Commentary, GM (General Motors) Edge Magazine, Honda Web, Hospitals & Health Networks, Hour Magazine, Inside HockeyTown (Detroit Red Wings), Materials Management In Health Care, MedEsthetics, Nations Business, Newsweek, Parenting Magazine, Princeton Alumni Weekly, Private Clubs Magazine, San Francisco Examiner, Sports Illustrated, The Chronicle of Philanthropy, The Detroit Free Press, The Detroit News, The Wichita Eagle, Time, United Press International (UPI), USA Today, USA Today Weekend, Ward's Auto World Magazine.
Not for profit clients: The Greening of Detroit, Girl Scouts of Southeast Michigan, American Heart Association, PATH, Boys and Girls Club of Troy.
• Dante Alighieri featured speaker - May 2019
• Featured Photographer in Haute Is Online Magazine. www.hauteisonline.com
• 2 Photographs included in Focus On Detroit Exhibit - Detroit - September 2018
• 1st Runner Up in On1's May Storytelling challenge - May 2017
• One-woman photography exhibit at Music Hall for the Cars and Stars benefit, June - August 2013
*ALL PHOTOGRAPHS ON THIS SITE ARE PROTECTED BY
COPYRIGHT LAWS AND HAVE BEEN LEGALLY REGISTERED.
PRINTS PURCHASED ARE FOR PERSONAL DISPLAY ONLY AND
MAY NOT BE REPRODUCED, OR SOLD TO ANY ENTITY.
LICENCES MAY BE PURCHASED SEPARATELY.