Welcome to Detroit's People Image Creator Santa Fabio'sPortfolio page*
www.SantaFabio.comThis is my belief:"Beautifully composed and lit photographs are magnificent.They do more than just record the passage of time, of emotion, of place. They tell the story."
Quality Never Goes Out of Style!
If you are looking for a creative who is fun to work with, and cares about the final image. You have chosen wisely. My clients trust and believe in my abilities to make a great shot.
There are a lot of so called "photographers" out there with cell phones, and cheap plastic DSLR's taking photographs. But, unlike most of them, I am a true professional and not a weekend warrior. I offer my clients dependability, with the state of the art equipment to capture the best images possible.
Not all photographers are created equal.
When you need a professional call me.
I am dynamic and energetic, with an entrepreneurial style, I specializes in creative people photography.
I am an artist with over 22 years of experience, and have focused on advertising, brochures, annual reports, corporate newsletters and editorial photography. I am a hard-charger with the uncanny and intuitive ability to put subjects at ease during photo shoots. Combining the latest in photo technology with an old-fashioned emphasis on quality, my work guarantees customer satisfaction and loyalty. Also available for commissioned portraits.
• Attention to detail and coordination of photo shoot
• Ability to Look beneath the surface to reveal what is best in an individual
• Developed journalistic skills, which assist in quick reactions to changing scenes
• Engaging personality that connects instantly with top-level executives
• Flexible schedule to accommodate top-level executive schedules
• Digital capability and retouching skills with current software
• Fluent in Italian.
* Dual citizenship: US and Italian
• Avid Sailor and a member of North Star Sail Club
• Past Vice President of the Michigan Chapter of ASMP
My motto is: Professional, Creative and Dependable
photography for your needs. For images that are a cut above the rest, you have come to the right place.
One of my photographs from the Fox Theater Renovation is part of the Detroit Institute of Art's permanent collection.
December 2013: "Spur of The Moment" Photo is being represented by Presence II Productions Gallery of Decorative Arts and Design's Gallery in Detroit, Michigan.
Published In: African Americans On Wheels, Agence France-Presse (AFP), Associated Press (AP), Auto Exec Magazine, Barron's, BusinessWeek, Channel Pro Magazine, Costco Publication, Design News, Detroit Monthly, Eating Well Magazine, Essence, Ford Dealer World, Foundation News & Commentary, GM (General Motors) Edge Magazine, Honda Web, Hospitals & Health Networks, Hour Magazine, Inside HockeyTown (Detroit Red Wings), Materials Management In Health Care, MedEsthetics, Nations Business, Newsweek, Parenting Magazine, Princeton Alumni Weekly, Private Clubs Magazine, San Francisco Examiner, Sports Illustrated, The Chronicle of Philanthropy, The Detroit Free Press, The Detroit News, The Wichita Eagle, Time, United Press International (UPI), USA Today, USA Today Weekend, Ward's Auto World Magazine.
Not for profit clients: The Greening of Detroit, Girl Scouts of Southeast Michigan, American Heart Association, PATH, Boys and Girls Club of Troy.
• One woman photography exhibit at Music Hall for the Cars and Stars benefit, June - August 2013
*ALL PHOTOGRAPHS ON THIS SITE ARE PROTECTED BYCOPYRIGHT LAWS AND HAVE BEEN LEGALLY REGISTERED.PRINTS PURCHASED ARE FOR PERSONAL DISPLAY ONLY AND MAY NOT BE REPRODUCED, OR SOLD TO ANY ENTITY.LICENCES MAY BE PURCHASED SEPARATELY.
- Featured photographer in October 2012 for OnOne Software
- Two photographs featured in the National Association for Photoshop Professionals Editors picks, 2012
- Featured photographer in May ‘09 Interior Motives Magazine with photos of Chrysler Designers
- Featured photographer in Fuji Film’s USA’s 10th Anniversary National Newsletter 2000
- Featured photographer in ASMP’s National Newsletter 1999
- Photographed most of Detroit’s Major Automotive CEO’s and Vice Presidents
- Completed Annual Reports for Delphi Automotive, Comerica Bank, Compuware, Johnson Controls and many others
- Included in the Associated Society of Media Photographers (ASMP) Book “Ten Thousand Eyes”
- Included in the books “Detroit, Renewing the Dream” “Livonia, A Rich Past, A Golden Future,” “Oakland County, Making It Work In Michigan” and “ Compuware A 25th Year Anniversary”
- Photograph in the permanent collection of the Detroit Institute of Arts Photography collection
- Guest lecturer at The Center For Creative Studies and Oakland Community College
- Placed 3 photo stories in Detroit’s city magazine from theater documentation projects
- Numerous journalist awards for newspaper work
- Worked on coordination of City of Huntington Woods Art Fair for 5 years
- Manage historical collection of images taken during Detroit’s Theater Renovation.
PO Box 1145
Royal Oak, MI 48068